Register To Comment
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Battlebots

Ive never seen that battle, but ive seen:

Biohazard V Incoming

Very much like typhoon V Storm, except one sided. Incoming couldnt do any damage to biohazard and that was that and then they got lifted over.

Biohazard V Greenspan

Ditto

Biohazard V Voltronic (Again)

Biohazard just needed one lift to balance up Voltronic against the wall and that was it, it was very short!!

Biohazard V Overkill

Both times it was the same Biohazard one close games by out pushing overkill and taking it the hazards.

Biohazard V Nightmare

Nightmare broke its weapon and then it was a pushing match.

Hey WJ hook me up to what your smoking

poor old Spitfire doesnt even get a mention.

It did knock out Vlad the Impaler II you know.

Hey Mike Spitfire is a great machine, and in my robot wars v battlebots tournament on the fan fic section, you might get a chance to meet them again as dantomkia...

Lol. Yes, it was an unabashed plug. I apologise. By the way give it a visit
    Yeah, i agree with you Paul, i didnt much like Vlad 1 and certainly dont like Vlad 2 a lot. It seems to me to be worse than Vlad 1 in many repsects. I really think the weaponry is quite pants. A pair of fixed static spikes would be better. The season when vladiator won the SHW class (3.0) was what done it for me. There were so many great robots, diesector and toro being good examples, they just had to go and win. But toro got some good revenge when they took on vladiator in season 4.0. see that fight? very good.

Register To Comment