Register To Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rc Wars, your questions clarified

Thanks for the positive feedback.
    your comments about the heater were noted....

It was a very enjoyable day in the end, positive vibes from all.
    Rampage threatened to win everything again, but thankfully some people were able to give him a run for his money. Big thank to the Rampage team for their help and for providing the arena axe, which is working really well now.

G3 looked really good on its debut, and is a huge step forward from G2. I think the gladiator team are looking strong again this year. Alpha had a couple of interferance issues, but still put on a great show, the power in that thing is something to see I tell thee (oops, going into character there)

Flip! and it did! very impressive robot from Dom, really put on a good show in its first ever event. A few extra ventalation holes were added, but on the whole Flip! didnt suffer any real damage, but sent some very highly rated machine on short flying lessons.

Ewan and mini-maul have come under some close scrutinee on this forum lately, but Mini Maul put on an impressive show, with good mobility, and a scarey weapon, no doubting that. With the developments Ewan was talking about, there is no reason that Maul should not keep this up and go far. Held his own against British champs Rampage, Ploughbot, and Venom at the same time. Genuine well done, and a finger in the eye of Ewans doubters I think.

The RcWars bots, Ploughbot and Venom were in the thick of it as usual, and aside from some minor problems came out undamaged (thanks for that guys, were busy enough) so we can have a few days off now.

Other entertainment included dave moulds and his fantasticlly funny car, which took a good kicking, good sport Dave. Also on show was Neil Wright with his amazing chopper. Though small, it was what he did with it that mattered, and I think many were impressed! (lol)

oh yeah, there was also a demo from some machine that was in robotwars some years ago or something, Racer, or Razer or something.... never heard of them myself
    good show though, it squished this big ol car boot, and gave the arena walls a good strenght test for us, no problems there. Cheers Ian.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and big thanks to all the roboteers who came to show their support and offer advice and guidance.

See you next time.
    James and James
    RCwars boyz

My lil car will be back with vengeance

regards
    Dave moulds
    Team Turbine/PLF

good, another meal for G3!

James, any Idea when Mr. Cooper gets back from his little skiing adventure? As I need to give him a call about some things€¦

regards
    Dave moulds
    Team Turbine/PLF

hi,

ill be there with kenny as it is finished

thanks
    kenny
    teamkenny

Hehehe...Mr Dave will bring along Turbine 4 if theres anything to test drive if thats ok with you Mr Jim b?

regards
    Dave moulds
    Team Turbine/PLF

Register To Comment