Register To Comment

Thread: Thoughts On Saft VH Cs 3200 NiMh Cells Please

revolutionroger
    I am thinking of using these cells to produce an alternative to Bot Packs for my upgrade from SLAs, and was hoping someone had some experience / thoughts on them, that they could pass on to me before I shell out on them. (No offence to T.Bots - I think they are great and will probably buy them anyway!)

Any Input much appreciated as always.

Roger.

These cells are very similar to the 3300 GP. A friend of mine use this cells for model flight applications. The cells have a delievery rate of 180- 200 A for a few (4-5) seconds wihout damaging (after this time the solder of the connectors become liquid). But there is one point to consider: the cells must have a rest charging amount of ca. 600-800 mAH after using. If you discharge the cell completely with this high current rate, she will be destroyed immediately.

Helmut

team_ireland
    I dont know about the 3200cells but the 4/5th Super F cells used in Dravin (antrax) are bloddy good. They were running under powered (5cells taken out) and on 2/3charge and were brilliant against big brother chaos2 and all the good robots.

The 4/5Super F cells look really good.

roger
    i have the website of a comp, that does all sizes and types of ni-cd,and ni-mh right upto 9ah, i have some experience with them, i originally used them to power a cutting blade untill i got fed up with it but they are or can be far more efficient than slas, once i find it ill post the website addy for you.

Register To Comment