Register To Comment
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Full Pressure Cutlet

team_ireland
    Dave have ordered a valve from mario and have worked out all the problems regarding the compresser.

Regards
    Ian Mc Donald

team_ireland
    Hey

I was just wondering is it true that Cutlet 540 now has no base plate?

Also what is it now using for drive. I saw recently it had Valconised (spelling? same as storm 2) wheels. Is he still using drills?

Thanks
    Regards
    Ian

he has a steel box section frame as a chassis. he still uses modded drills. he has nice new wheels. Ian will know more then me :P

i dont think 540 ever had a base plate...
    http://www.ian.lockhart1.btinternet.co.uk/images/fp2.jpg
    http://www.ian.lockhart1.btinternet....images/fp2.jpg
    pritty much all built up on the frame form what i know. batmans the man to be asking.

and yes hes got some gorgeous new wheels and vulk to go on them *drools*

6. I also got nice wheels in blue though, and so does Razer! I bet non of youlot noticed they ey, lol.
    The vulcanon however u say it stuff is just polyurathane (i think thats what its called) but with a fancy name and a nice colour and hefty price tagg to go with it.
    I get my Blue wheels for half the price of vulc**** tires, but then again, you cant have it put onto any sized wheel you like, just buy the thing as a whole wheel :sad:
    My dad did some EXtreme research on these volcon things and found out PloughBot was running the same in blue!
    It shocked me as i was just about to make some new wheels to get coated in the stuiff lol.
    Thanks
    Grant

I think Vader used vulconized wheels aswell...His was black...the colour doesnt make mutch differance grant its the sure leval or somthing like that.

Dave moulds
    Team Turbine

No dave, i think youve got it all wrong, its definatly the colour that makes all the difference

Eds correct there guys. Vulcalon is the name of the rubber itself, while vulcanising metal is how you attach it.

Register To Comment