It will be sadly missed by all, I think for the first couple of years I never missed more than one or two meetings I used to drive up the 200 miles from my house in Essex just for the evening. I am proud to have been part of it, especially some of the more outrageous memories, such as the Suicidal boys turning up in an armoured car, Charles bunny hopping my Go-ped straight into a rosebed, where it promptly sunk up to the frame in the soft ground, sending him into a full double somersault, Stephens missus riding the same Go-ped but not being able to stop, Charles (again) riding the Go-ped off up the road (in the dark, they dont have lights) and meeting the police car coming the other way, the jet engine we ran in the entrance to the bar (seriously loud) and the push bike that we got to turn up, complete with, yes, a jet engine again. Almost left out cutting the birthday cake with Vercingetorixs axe!

Plus the great fun we had with the robots, full combat, Killerhurtz, Mortis, Suicidal Tendencies etc, Ian from Vercingetorix coming up from the Isle of Wight (think that was the longest journey of any regular) Blimey, we even filmed a trailer for Battlebots there, they let us drive the robots in the bar for that one, saftey? whats that?

Thanks a lot Stephen, it was all down to you.

All the best for the future mate,

Arthur & Kim Chilcott