Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *sigh*

Just remember that Bigger Brother has a very good track record against Spinners... they can take massive punishment and still go on to win (Hypnodisc), and in Battlebots they destroyed Gammatron and took out one of the most powerful of all full body spinners, mauler, without taking any damage.

Mauler is pretty reliable, for one thing it always spins and never is motionless, it just gets flipped by really big hits. Big brother beat it not because mauler broke down but simply using a ramming/flipping combo.
    I dont doubt any spinners potential, but considering the way Big Brother usually deals with spinners, it should win.

How did Bigger Brother beat Mauler in the USA? I know the answer, if you want to find out for yourself, go to http://www.battlebots.comwww.battlebots.com and search under Bigger Brother & check out the video of their match against Mauler. But if you want it from my view, Mauler hit Bigger Brother, it was deflected onto the kill saws, the saw sliced at one of Maulers blades, the robot became very unstable and it flipped itself over breaking the forces of gravity.

cheers Matt

Yeah i remember that too Chris. That was a big shock at the time. In fact, i believe its the only time ive ever seen Mauler win. Theres no question that Typhoon is better engineered than Mauler.

Register To Comment