Register To Comment
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Is this even worth fighting for?

Im not sure Storm is a new concept, so much as a very good implementation of an older one - see Tornado, Panzer and Biohazard (plus others). Razer was, at least in the UK, new. The same applied to Hypno and Chaos 2. Theres a purity of design in the winners. If theres a common theme, its got more to do with their efficiency at bringing their weaponry to bear. Each had some form of innovation, but that of itself wouldnt have won it.

Ed: go on, list the flaws (other than problems with being flipped, had anyone been fast enough). We need something to attack! :-)

--
    Fluppet

Status
    spinning lampshade
    If they add any more chintz who knows what damage it could inflict.

Status
    Of course now I can see a way of making Razer more effective in battle - voile drapes with tiebacks

Same old problem James, its kinda hard to prove a design when its only brought out of the garage once a year.. the odds are a bit against it!

Thanks by the way.. nice to know someone noticed

Sam
    P.S Lets see how we do at the Crusade this year.. theres some GREAT robots in the comp, so itll be nice to have a pop

although, finding a DJ into heavymetal may prove difficult.

Ill have to introduce you to my sister then

*cough* *cough*

Man....Ill HAVE to talk about myself more!

He meant the kind of DJ you find mixing records at concerts, not a radio DJ... Unless you do that as well

you can introduce me to your sister if you like Frank

Register To Comment