Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roaming Robots, Rolls Royce 27th June 2004

I didnt break.... Much....

Ok fair point. But the amount of people who drive over the pit when its just that second been activated is just amazing - and funny.

Mr Stu

Hi Guys,

** Update **

As per the last two years this is a very relaxed, fun event with no pressure. Play robots, and look around the wonderful selection of classic cars, and this year, the Rolls Royce Heritage Trust Museum is open within the factory grounds.

Address

Rolls Royce Hucknall
    Watnall Road
    Nottingham
    NG15 6EU

Entrance will be via the €œMain Gate€. Security Guards will direct you to the robot area.
    Which is in the same place as last year, next to the main club house building.
    You will then unload your robot and bits, and then your vehicle will be put inside the Rolls Royce Factory out of harms way. You will be directed as to where this is.

Format

It is the pay to drive arena as per Newark, so no nasty spinners this time.

The format is very flexible depending upon who comes, and what people want to do€¦ and of course the weather, as it is outdoors.

Feather weights welcome to run/ fight/ play football inside the arena.
    Heavyweights welcome to be on static display.
    RR Pay to drive running in between fights in the arena.
    Co2 Provided

Times

Please arrive around 9am, to ensure we have everything set up ready.

Show time is 10am - 4pm
    We hope to be starting to pack up around 3:30pm depending on how the day progresses.

Food

Tea and coffee will be provided as usual from the kitchen room within the craft fair.
    Food is available from the club house, or we play to have a couple of small BBQ€™s and so if you fancy throwing on some food then bring some along.

See some of you on Sunday

Any problems just drop me a phone call - 07711 686 222

Jonno

P.s anyone not on my email list, who needs a map then drop me an email. roamingrobots@yahoo.co.uk

4. oh dear :sad:

See you soon.

jonno

6. now now girl !!! :sad:

8. Hi Guys,

Thanks for all who came, its nice to have a small relaxed fun event now and again.

We were lucky with the weather yet again, apart from the one shower near the end, however the sun came back out after a few minutes.

Another good test for the Pay to Drive Robots right at the end, running for 35 minutes constant without a hitch.... thats a record for me, and Ed was driving one !!!!!

Mick ( amandas dad ) wanted me to say thankyou again.

Jonno

Register To Comment