Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems, Quazar board

Hi lads
    I had swarf in the receiver and that went bang I have replaced that now and it still does not work due to the R10 is blown up and C21 looks black, I only have 1 light on the board when powered up.

what I am asking is whats the value of R10 and C21 so if I replace these my self to see if I can get it working again

or whats my options
    thanx in advance
    John
    http://www.8645t.co.ukwww.8645t.co.uk

ps is it possible to have a problems Thread ???

or the colours of r10 so I can change it please any one

John

what is a Quazar board? Since 90% of resistors seem to be 10k & caps 0.1uF why dont you try these values whats the worst that can happen? You could have a new smoke machine

Ill have a look when i get home, and let you know the colour codes, Ive also got Petes email address, and as he made the things, that might be more useful.

Hi lads its sorted now, but still dont work lol looks like a proper repair or new one, Now whats the best as i like the Quazar a lot

John

ps it was my fault lol

send it back to the guys i think that would be the best thing. Might have upset a trany or two must be the fastest fuse known to man

c21 looks black anyway.... r10 brown gold black black brown... on a pretty cornflower blue.

stick with quazar,

I am doing as i like the board just the board dont like shorts same as 4qds lol well any board would do the same lol

John

yes but I dislike to add another battery,which could fall off or go flat (just my opinion)

John

Register To Comment