Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to go on Uk live tour?

Would you like to see a Proper UK live tour of major events as (Robot Wars Tour) did Featuring robots from all over competing for prize fund, and if so would you be prepared to help.This would be run by us for us,

If we have the demand for it then lets do it

My thoughts on this are

1 Full combat all classes

2 Regional heats

3 Final LONDON

4 Depending on numbers 5 regional heats 2000 SEATING two shows a day
    Maybe 8 fights per show

5 House robots 6 top teams e.g. razer hypnodisk
    chaos2 firestorm etc plus demos

6 Ticket sold by booking office UK wide

7 Arena new full size combat Battlebots style
    without the nasty weapons Lets make the fights
    Speak for themselves

8 Event promoted as (The Real Robots At War)
    with Major UK Sponsor for the shows.

More ideas please fell free to add

Is this actually going to happen, if so then GREAT!
    Cheers, Ewan

cruncher
    Yes i agree no major arena weapons because our robots are advancing so much these days we ( english ) dont need arena weapons to get in the way. The house robots do actually get in the way to does anyone agree with me so maybe and 2 house robots!

I will be doing this if i can get the required help both with the organising and support of you roboteers This is a huge undertaking and will require considarable work I have set aside my full time work for 6 months for this As a engineer to trade i will be building the arena and constructing the necessary props for this tour, help with contracting venues and ticket sales etc etc will be required. Plus of course the organising of the roboteers into regional events. Staff that can either work their local events or help with all the events will be required.

The name of the game is if want it to happen then your assistance can be used.

If you feel you can be of assistance and want to make this happen then post a reply or send me a E mail.

Register To Comment