Register To Comment
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mute

Daniel - where the hell have you been!?
    You better come to the Winter Tour matey! Were all missing you and Adam and mainly Jez

Mr Stu

Thats a stupid question, there is no perfect answer, do you mean a featherweight with two flippers? If so, then yes its perfectly possible but stupidly pointless in a featherweight. As to the how much mute cost, its cetainly worth over two grand.

team_ireland
    Ewan without even thinking its worth twice that I would say.

2x Lem Motors @ 700quid each= 1400
    3x 36v Bot Packs @ 170 each = 510
    1x Dogs Bollox Speedos @ 335= 335
    1x Custom mad Pneumatic system= 2000 (no joke when you take machine time etc)
    Thats not even considering other things like armour wheels gears spares etc.

1x Custom mad Pneumatic system= 2000

Ian- I dont charge myself for engineering fees, I doubt the mute team do either

When making custom parts the only thing you as the builder need pay for is materials and finding time to make stuff.

You would charge the time and labour costs onto whoever you sell the components.

team_ireland
    But Dave if I were to go and try to build an exact copy of mute I would not have the facilities to be able to make that system and I think it would be fair to say that 2,000pounds would be a conservitive estimate as to the cost of the design, prototyping etc of the valves

Ian you should not build an exact copy of any Bot try come up with your own idear (may be edit a little )

Register To Comment