Register To Comment
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Feather Weight Smash 2004 - March 6th / FeatherWeights.org

Ewan - if u read the site mate - it says Late Jan onwards. This is after the 12th Jan (Not on the 12th) but after the 12th, when my A Level Exams are out the way. Wish you read instead of posting, or even email Ewan.

Mr Stu

Well we have had 2 teams drop out, so we maybe able to fit you in, even tho we would rather have more room for the current teams. But and email has been sent to you asking for some info.

Would be helpful if you could 100% confirm your coming at least 1 week before the event. People will have to share benches, so if you would prefer to share a bench with soemone - place your name here who you want to share with. LOL! Note - not everyone can share with the spinners to try and make friends and bribe them!

Mr Stu
    http://www.featherweights.org>

Im with Horizon & Jonos spinner (whats the name?)
    , sorry I just had to reserve my table... Cheers, Ewan

LOL! Sadly Ewan it might just be a first come first serve thing. (I think).

Mr Stu

Will try James, but Kenny has taken the other place and a new robot called Tidal wave has also taken the other place. If Niel can come, then we have already gone over our limit. Will contact you if theirs room, but at mo - were already over our 28 Feather Limit with 38 exspected to turn up at mo - thats without Neils bot.

Mr Stu

Well we are now over full, as i did allow another few robots book in even after i said to Niel u can fill out last place.

We have 36 robots coming now instead of the intended 28 James. Im already being told off for allowing over 28. At mo, its a no room situation now. But will keep close in contact with you james as your robot was fun to watch at our last event.

Even if anyone breaks down - we still have over the 24 needed for a MAIN competition. We have more than enough for main competition. White board battles were not bothered about, they are there for roboteers to have fun in our new arena to fight and play.

But at mo James, ive been told off for allowing more than 28, i dont think it will be possible at mo to allow any more at all.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment