Register To Comment
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feather Weight Smash 2004 - March 6th / FeatherWeights.org

I think I have emailed every company in the whole of Europe so far for sponsorship
    It isnt actually going to be a clone, beacause I plan to use a waterjet disc powered by a S28 Mag, with 8-10mm polycarb and 6mm ali, and a wedge profile. The only differences are that it is to be run off drill motors, and run both ways up...

(also, has anyone ever managed to assemble a pillar drill in under 5 mins before)

yeah we put ours together alot quicker. just having a pillar drill doesnt mean that your robots are going to be any better quality (it just means your holes should be at 90 degree). you could have a full workshop in your shed, but you still need gaffa tape and a big hammer!

might be able to get to this one this year.

Happy christmas!

Nothing wrong with gaffa tape, though the true engineer prefers duct tape.

Tie-raps and duct tape, the choice of roboteers.

You wouldnt believe how much metal filings are in my drill motors, my bat packs are held with tie-raps

Soo true.
    Jonno with RIP won Inspire FWSmash with more tie wraps in the bot than in EVERYONES ti-wrap tubs put together.

Mr Stu

9. You wouldnt believe how much black and yellow diagonal tape, Ive got on my new bot...
    Oh and stu, when is the list of bots going to this event going to be up?
    Cheers, Ewan

wow.... Rip must be a Real robot..

Register To Comment