Register To Comment
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ENVY

well i will kick off the competitors thread with my new robot called AIR. will be ready very soon. runs on a roboteq with 2 bosch on 24v, full pressure ram 140mm bore with 150 stroke fed by 3 burkerts with a 6 litre buffer. got a year to test and perfect it for series 8.

quote:

got a year to test and perfect it
    You will urgently need that year, but should become a monster then. How many 2kg bottles of CO2 are you planning to use?

Sounds like Gravity to me!

it is a gravity....i am duplicating it right down to the weelie you suffer from.....

He isnt. He is hoping that the hit will transfer the energy into the victim. I really need to look into his eyes when he misses a target and sees the destruction that is self inflicted. I will laugh so hard that I will burst. Then buy the man a beer for the entertainment provided.

Mike.

William
    about your wheels. i´m planning to use a mix of 55 shore polyurethane (similar, but better than vulkollan) coating with 15 % of glass splinters. A company in austria offered me this coating for for 45 euro per wheel, (excl. VAT and shipping) including special treatment of the ali hub (100 mm hub diameter, 80 mm wide and 20 mm thickness of the coating. they promised me, the glueing of the coating holds better than the yield strength of the coating

Register To Comment