Register To Comment
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ENVY

air will be running with a robotech at approx 16mph with nice vulkonised wheels (or however you spell it). also a nice titanium scoop on the front to shave the floor. got my eye on them there new motors from technobots too but havent decided as yet. will do all the testing with bosch for now tho.

There he goes again.

what the hell......yes i like and will brag about what i am doing, and i really dont care what muppets like you think of me or my robot. at least i have one

Only one, wheres the other 5 gone? . *says running away from a bloke 3 times his size*

Will it be ready for worthing? Would like to test our improved weapon on it.

because i have just started a new job i cant really take a saturday off just yet but i will be attending one of the early events in 2004. improved weapon.......like it needs one.....look forward to a battle tho

Errrr no robot?

3Faze - got to 50% build and was disposed of.
    NLF - Battle-ready if anyone else builds a sozbot over here.
    Darkant - Been and gone
    0.3Faze - Just needs assembling
    Antweight house bot - needs Rx
    Omicron - Mobile, when I find some better wheels. Weapon being built
    Omicron2 - costed, and designed in detail, but forever will it be a vapurbot sigh

air will be ready for the wales event on 1st feb should be fun

air will be ready for the event in wales on the 1st of feb. robots will fly.......

Register To Comment