Register To Comment
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Welsh Robot Champ's May 1-3 2004

Rob, do you have some sort of shopping centre near by? Anything like that where lots of people are about, and somewhere, where a company or who ever owns the shopping cetnre allow you to set up a stand and display your robot next to your stand and sell tickets? Make some signs up on your computer and sell a load of tickets, or at least advertise you can buy tickets on the door.

Have you put and adverts in local papers? We placed an advert in our local paper for our FWSmash 2003 event which cost us £55 but a decent size on a page, and that helped quite a bit! Be creative, even the small things make a big difference.

LOL @ Andrew R - good marketing in the last week or two before the event.
    Yeah ask for a load of washing machines and tons of public with offer, then due to the large amount of washing machines it will reach the news and all sorts

Mr Stu

3. how do you get in the roboteers section? also Alpha still isnt on the feather list :sad:

Nice to be told your not needed in the roboteers page Thanx for the notice

hi rob KENNY (feather) isnt on the list.

btw we have booked our accomo at this place called beverley hill flats or something like that.

thanks
    kenny

I think thats disgusting your not needing Gman considering if i remember rightly he was one if not the first to put his name down. LOL!!!

Mr Stu

9. Guest
    Sorry Rob been up since 4 am this morning and tired and i miss read it
    Ed i did not say i was missing of the list i read it as gman not needed for the event

Register To Comment