Register To Comment
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Worthing 6th December

Yes, heartily agree, big chummy pats on the back all round, the only thing missing was the thunderbird boys talking gibberish for hours, and telling giraffe jokes.

Adam enjoyed himself, and drove well enough, but I must say I went with the intention of running carrot into the ground, but you are obviously all too weedy, as carrot is still running fine, no damge a lump hammer cant repair.
    Shame we didnt drive that well in RW7... never mind
    Rob... (rebuilding for modelworld...)

jdwacken
    We also had a great time. I thought the arena was brilliant and the organisation was great, and even though it was a very long day, and I spent most of the battles sans weapon and driving backwards, I wouldnt have missed a second of it.

My only regret is we travelled all that way and I didnt see the sea. :sad: (Hey, Im from the midlands, its still a big thing for me.)

Were there slapped wrists for you too Ed? I seem to remember Storm causing more than its fair share of OOTAs.

Another thing Ill remember for a long time (I suspect in my nightmares) is the sight of Mike wearing those tinselly antenna things. I tried to get a picture but theyd vanished next time I looked.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put on such a brilliant event. You can count on us for next year.

Richard
    Spearhead

Hi to you all. A great big thanks to all who helped and also to those who attended. Without you lot the show could not have been the huge success that it was.

By now you should all know our plans for the future. It looks very bright and positive!!!

It was an honour to meet and greet you all again. Hope to see a few of you again at Brighton.

Mike and Crew.

Register To Comment