Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worthing 6th December

Roboteer

The Boyz are back in town and creating their magical mayhem. The Worthing Rumble is with us yet again.

If you wish to attend then please send me an email mike.lambert1@ntlworld.com and I will add you to the list.

Unfortunatly there are no weights other than heavys running. Sorry.

Mike, Simon and Gary.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Does 12kg class as a heavy? like kitty at sheffield did! We got a scratch of their disk and some nice white sparks.

More White Sparks!!!
    As for the scratch - think your self lucky that she did that!

Stu

5. Sorry Karoline. I have not had time to check it out with the rest of the group. However, to my untrained eye it looks good. Print a few up and put it in your kids school and at your work place.

BTW, you can add Mr Psycho and Growler as guest appearence robots. We have recieved the confirmation email and other than the BBC or Ch 5 needing them for something they should be with us.

Mike.

7. Stu, can Karoline use piccys of Pussy Cat in her flyers?

See, Karoline, all you have to do is know who to ask.

Cheers.

Mike.

LOL!

Hell Yeah - send me an email at stu@teamkat.co.uk and ill send some goodish pictures of Pussycat you may want to use. Go for it

Stu

10. Karoline, you are a megastar. Most appreciated.

Tell you what, bring your lad down to me and I will give him a pit tour. He can then see the horrors that I have to put up with. But the robots arnt that bad!

Mike.

Register To Comment