Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 S balanced battery charger

I know young drivers get hammered with the insurance -due to Boy Racers pushing up the premiums I think
    and of course there is MOT and maintenance costs not to mention fuel.
    As an idea if you want to store your robots up here you could bring them up and I can get them match ready
    so you could attend a Dojo by train and bus.

Redirect Left
    Quote Originally Posted by team death View Post
    so you could attend a Dojo by train and bus.
    Unfortunately, on Sundays, the first train from Wakefield doesn't arrive in York until 09:47, then the time (and cost) of an Uber to Dojo, shame it isn't on Saturdays, first train is 06:23 arriving at York then. Unfortunately Sundays is very inconvenient at that location for any methods of public transport (other than a really expensive Uber the whole route, to get there on time for start). I'm hoping insurance goes down later in Feb when the anniversary of me passing the test goes up to 3 years, and i can be back at events soon enough. It was a rather pleasant drive from me to Dojo, nice bit of motorway and then countryside roads after that around & up York.
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 5th February 2022 at 23:43.

No worries

Dojo doesn't tend to get started until 10.30 for most events but you attend in your own time

mate and by whatever transport method suits, for now I'm getting on with driller King to go

with my queen.

Register To Comment