Hey everyone, currently in the planning stages to start work on Kaizen 2.0 as a HW this time around and I need someone to validate a wiring idea before I jump into this.

At the moment, I've got a pair of Ampflow A28-400s rated for 24v and a LEM (I think a LEM 170-127, will need to check) rated for 48v. From what I've seen and heard, Ampflows aren't particularly good for being overvolted. I therefore need to find a way of powering both sets of motors to their full potential without falling foul of the FRA rules, running the LEM at half power or overvolting the Ampflows by 100% (as much as I do this with the CIMs in Jibril at any rate).

Given a source of 12S LiPo batteries, if I was to have two circuits from the batteries with two links for drive and weapon, the ESCs on the drive circuit wired in series so they only see 22.2v each and the weapon see 44.4v, would this work? I suspect it will from my reading, the ESCs are effectively variable resistors in this arrangement but I would like to make sure this is the case before going ahead.