Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transmitter help!

Team Kaizen

Are you able to post a picture of the wiring of this at all? I wouldn't have expected this sort of behaviour to happen given the ESCs linked are single channel types. Is channel mixing enabled on the flysky?
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Hi Sam
    I use the same Transmitter/ receiver as yourself and in fact I have three because I find them faultless and easy to
    operate.
    On the other hand my ESC is a cytron 60 amp and cost 10 times the price of the one you show but on the plus side these
    also have been no bother and can be used in heavies.

Some might say re bind the receiver but in my experience they tend to work or not work- though I know Theo had
    major problems with his boring wedge and re binding did sometimes fix the problems.

I suspect it's the ESC and you might get a recommendation for what to use from the forum-maybe pay a little more
    -those Lemon rx jobies I use in the beetle seem reliable.
    Last edited by team death; 30th December 2020 at 16:06.

Team Kaizen

It could simply be a poor quality ESC as Colin mentions. I have this problem with a few of my Ants where it randomly moves of its own accord without any transmitter input. Sounds like chittering when it does. Lets try to rule out anything wiring or mixing related first.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

I have had a look at the picture and I would take that servo out of the equation-it looks like a cheap
    Chinese job and I have had tons of problems with them-use Futaba

Register To Comment