Register To Comment

Thread: Drill driver gearbox assemblies for sale soon.

Hi all, I’m in the final stages of importing large quantity of drill driver gearboxes and Rs550 12v motors.
    Im just calculating costs of the units atm, and wondering if people would be interested in a preorder type sale.
    Currently the stats are
    12v units, all metal gearbox with m5 lh screw. Single Speed confirmed with my tachometer to be 680rpm no load, drawing about 2.3amps at 12v. with load (applying pressure using my tachometer) it drops to about 550rpm.

I have had sample units in shown below and shipping for the full order takes approx 30 days plus week in customs once I click go.

I will make some mounts for them too, as well as something else.

Who would potentially be interested in buying them? So I can gauge the demand to then calculate the potential costs as VAT and duty charges can vary the price on quantity ordered. It would be less than buying a drill from Argos!

2CA806AB-2CC9-4886-88DD-C452D0897B1E.jpg

Let me know below.
    I may also do preorder sales depending on outcome.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 23rd November 2020 at 12:02.

Are they older style where the motor mounts to a faceplate and then the faceplate is screwed to the gearbox housing?

Looks like it but just want to be sure, as I'm old school and don't like the motor and gearbox only being held together with the drill casing/custom motor mounts.

I'd be interested in four if this is the case

Register To Comment