Hey All. So last week in my build diary for my new cluster build (can be found on FB, I plan to make a similar post here in the coming days), I briefly covered the link setup I'm using, which I tried to design to prevent the most common failure mode of links, at least in bots around the FW weight (eg. anything that uses an XT60). While I'm happy with the design, the only way I can truly be sure of how effective the design can be is if I have as much data from as many sources as possible.

With that said, I've decided to release the design on Thingiverse! The Hattington Link is free to download, now with different sized bodies so that the link should be flush with whatever plate you'd mount it on (sizes include 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, and 20mm). Additional info can be found in the Thingiverse post.