Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First testing bot up and running. It's ugly, be gentle!

McMullet
    Great stuff! That's a very solid looking machine, I bet those chopping boards would be fine in non-spinner fight. Well, maybe not great against some of the nastier hammer bots but they wouldn't completely disintegrate.

How does the weapon work? I can see the bit that hinges up and a motor to make it move, but what's the mechanism?

Quote Originally Posted by sean retro View Post
    It's true sometimes we just want to see things burn.
    Haha, yes "sometimes".

Team Kaizen

Well, maybe not great against some of the nastier hammer bots but they wouldn't completely disintegrate.
    I will confess, I've shattered chopping boards before with Azriel's older, weaker version of its axe before but it does require a clean shot to do so yeah, I'd say that the boards would work. Gotta keep moving in the arena to avoid that so make sure the wiring is solid.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Hi mike, looking great! One thing I would suggest is relocating the esc to the base and away from the edge, just in case a spinner gets between the wheels and takes out your side plate and slices into the esc.

Well done on getting your first machine done - that's arguably the hardest step of all. Now you get to the fun of putting it to the test and improving it along the way Keep up the good work!

Register To Comment