Register To Comment

Thread: Virtual Robot Game/s????

Triceratop
    Hi all,
    Firstly, hope everyone is well and anyone who isn't I wish you a speedy recovery.
    My thoughts: Not sure if this already exist, but during these trying times I wondered if a virtual combat robot game/s could be created. I know there are some very software orientated and intelligent people out there that may be able to do something. If nothing else could keep some you busy trying....
    As I mentioned earlier, there maybe something that does exist, in which case can someone share the link / website with us all.
    Well that's it for the time being, look forward to us all meeting up again soon fit and well.
    Best regards to all
    Cliff

Bad Wolf

You don't need to look any futher than this classic on the PS2! Many hours lost to this game when I was growing up!

Would be amazing to have a decent up to date version of this classic though.

Bad Wolf

I'm currently the creative director for upcoming Robot Combat game, Robot Rumble 2.0.

We're in early stages so far, but regardless have received an amazing following/interest in the game already!

Feel free to check it out

https://robot-rumble.itch.io/builds

Register To Comment