Hi there everyone.

I'm planning to upgrade to beefier ESC's, as well as converting to brushless for a new project, so I've decided to sell some of my brushed Botbitz 30A's to help cover the costs. Bear in mind that these will be coming from Ireland, so postage may vary.

The singular 30A ESC has been used in Barróg, but has been fused at 30A its entire lifetime, so no damage has been done to it from drawing too much from it. It is in 100% working condition, and is an excellent choice for any FW ESC. Am asking for €45 for it minus postage (ordering one from Ranglebox + postage would total around €60)

The blue-wrapped ESC's are a set of two Botbitz 30A's I purchased from another builder last year for spares. These are significantly more worn, but are nonetheless fully operational, and have been tested to confirm they work. If you purchase these and there are any issues that cannot be solved by me talking over messages, I will provide a full refund for them provided you can send them back. This is basically a complete drive set for a 2WD wedgebot, so is an excellent choice for anyone wanting to build a first feather. Asking for €80 for both together.