Register To Comment

Thread: Argos and drill motor mounts, CNC machining, 3D printing and Laser-not metal, cutting

FEATHER beetle and ant PARTS STORE is open for orders, well its been open for couple years now, but posting the lionk here in the first thread

Offering feather kits, motors, ESC's, wheels of various levels. Hubs to attache things to drills, as well as the mounts, and lots of options for LEFT HANDED BOLTS!

Commision work also taken, and having built a few feather and beetle chasis, im getting quite popular

Visit us at WWW.TEAMSC.CO.UK for more info.

I sell the Argos motor mounts as well as other brand mounts for £10 a set. mounting dimensions 30mm centre height to base, screw mounting 52.5mm x 30mm. I also offer the ability to modify the standard mounts to fit your design for a small charge plus additional material. - Want to have the mount a part of your frame, i can also add the design to a large shape.

In addition to ARGOS (now unavailable to buy from Argos) i am making mounts for
    MYLEK
    BOSCH
    BLACK AND DECKER
    &

with different mounting spaces:

GUILD(from Argos) drills. (note these have a slightly different mount spacing)
    CHALLENGERArgos drill
    VONHAUS 2 speed 18V (with locker for the speed)

I also offer the following services

CNC Machining for metals, composites and plastics
    Laser cutting of wood and plastics - not metals
    3D printing of PLA, ABS, Nylon, Nylon+Carbon Fibre mix, Nylon+Glass fibre mix and PLA pro (PLA plus)

Please contact me for a quote from your parts.

Images of parts made so far to be added.

Thanks

Nat
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 19th October 2022 at 10:08. Reason: added weblink finally

Hi UncleBa, welcome to the robot community. Is it the newer argos motors you have? Just to make sure. They can be seen in my video on YouTube, , note the price has since increased since that video.

I usually accept payment via a friends and family payment through PayPal, as it means I can sell cheaper to you as I don’t get the fees. You are also guaranteed the parts though as it’s my name on the line if I don’t deliver! That’s why I’d rather have a friends family payment.

Are you based in Uk? If so, 2 mounts would be £2.50 postage, 3 to 4 is £3.50p. Send me a PM and can discuss if the measurements suit your design and if you need a change to the standard design.

Register To Comment