Register To Comment

Thread: Don't be a brick, Beetleweight for sale

I have been working on a new project but I've lost interest, want to build a Featherweight and seeming I already have a Beetleweight I don't need another. Looking to sell as complete and you'll only need your own transmitter and receiver and battery unless willing to pay for courier who will accept it. I'm looking for £220. I've spent a lot of time and money on this project and any spare 3d printed parts I find I will add in. I'm sure I have more spare wheels but the buyer will need to cast the rubber onto them.

This robot has never seen combat so is in good condition, the lid and base does have some minor damage as it was originally off K2, the robot construction is very simular to K2's and is very sturdy. Once its together it very compact and solid. The wheels and drive system are the same as Saw Losers but running 1 a brushless motor per wheel giving it plenty of pushing power, the wheel guard spacers are 3D printed and press fit into the chassis and the wheel guard themselves for extra rigidity.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions related to the robot. I've attached a few pictures and tried to show as much as possible. Can come with a wiring loom but not pictured.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Register To Comment