Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BotFest 3 (14th September 2019)

Team Kaizen

Absolutely! Got the floor painted and the certificates printed off. Now just to load up the car... :P
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Ooh! Exciting times! Looking forward to it, finally seem to have Pullover at 100% and want to see what it can do except lose embarrassingly
    Last edited by Retroman; 13th September 2019 at 18:57. Reason: Correcting Auto-Correct

Team Kaizen

Many thanks to everyone who came to BotFest 3! It is always great to see new and returning faces come to this tiny little event. We had 25 robots enter this time and a whole host of excellent fights. The grand final, particularly, was spectacular. Many thanks to 5upercrab for the pit floor donation. We'll have the video of the event up soon.

For 2020, I am looking to have BotFest 4 at the end of March though not committing to anything concrete just yet, I am planning on making some changes to the event. Keep an eye out!
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Thanks to you Lucy for running it for all us lot again, once again had a great time and had/saw some wicked fights. Already looking forward to 4!

Scarrosaki
    Another very fun event, well done to everyone some great intense fights as well!

Hopefully by next time I'll have sorted Bombastic's flipper problems to put up more of a fight for people, after a bit of examination I think that the servo was actually smacking the arms into the chassis on the way down and repeatedly bending the linkage as a result until it shattered

Bad Wolf
    Thanks again to lucy for hosting this great event! I Really enjoyed it! Roll on Bot-Fest 4! #RaceToTheRake

Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf
    Sorry for the delay with the video, Life... and stuff! haha

Here you go

Enjoy

Bad Wolf

Thanks for the vid Luke! Loving the little intros I actually forgot how good some of the fights were!!

Gets me fired up for the next event!

Register To Comment