Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.C.S. (Team Percussive Maintenance) - a build diary

Scarrosaki
    somewhere around the 11Kg mark so far, so still got a little bit of weight to play with

McMullet
    It can stand for many things... Reaction Control System, Remote Controlled Sledgehammer, Really Clumsy Segway...

but mainly it's Bodacious Fyraan-Gaaris' bigger, angrier cousin... Radical Cholmondeley-Smythe :P
    Reaction Control System was the second thing that came to mind... Radical Cholmondeley-Smythe was a curveball though. Very nice.

Scarrosaki
    Update:

Extra front armour/counterweighing is being added in the form of a big sheet of steel in time for Bolton in July. Unfortunately, with being unable to make it to Robodojo, it's gonna have to go into that entirely untested in battle, which at least should be interesting to watch until my soldering inevitably fails...

the most important part of any robot I run have also been ordered (lots of oversized googley eyes)

McMullet
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarrosaki View Post
    the most important part of any robot I run have also been ordered (lots of oversized googley eyes)
    Now you're talking!

Scarrosaki
    Quote Originally Posted by McMullet View Post
    Now you're talking!
    I mean it should already be in the ruleset that googley eyes are mandatory on all combat robots

McMullet
    What about these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Henbrandt-G.../dp/B0759FRLZN

Or would that possibly be banned for entanglement?

Register To Comment