Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing posts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Kaizen

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to edit a post that the spinner icon just sits there spinning away without doing anything? Tried to do this on a few different computers and none appear to work.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Yeah I've just tried editing a post and I'm also having this problem.
    Also I can't upload pictures using "insert image" button - the screen just fades to white. It's been like this for a few days.

McMullet
    Anyone have any idea if this might ever get fixed? I'm having the same problem with editing and video tags. Image tags are OK as imgur can add them automatically.

Yeah I had the exact same issue a couple of weeks back, I think they'll sort it soon

Team Kaizen

I've e-mailed the FRA to see if I can get a response.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

I'm having the same issue too, I tried going on the contact page to let them know but not sure if its gone through as i had an "Invalid Redirect URL: https:..www.google.com/" error so fingers crossed it goes through. Quoting and multi Quoting does not work either and when you preview your post in the advanced reply page, it wipes what you have written. Hope it gets fixed soon!

hah, well I guess I can do it via typing them out! ^ But nonetheless I really can't update my profile!

Yes, good shout to email the FRA. I can't even change any details on my profile anymore. Or put goofy emoticons in my posts.

Yea, I can edit some stuff on my profile. Currently trying to work out how to change my signature at the end of each post lol

Hm, I just gave it a shot. My signature should be there if it's working properly

Register To Comment