Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Editing posts

Ah yes it is xD How the hell did you do that? lol

Team Kaizen

You can edit your signature by the User CP panel, Settings in the yellow bar > My settings > Edit signature. I've just updated mine.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Haha It's a bit fiddly right now because the website's problems have knackered it but, PSA I guess for anyone else looking to update their signature:

It's in settings (top left tab) > Edit Signature ( On the Left column) > Then just type whatever into that box.

If you try to preview your signature it will delete itself, similar to previewing a post in Go Advanced. But you can check your siggy by saving it and doing back into Edit Signature again. Should be above the text box thing.

Or you can just do what Ocracoke said.
    ^
    Also I absolutely did not just get my lefts and my rights mixed up!
    Dammit forums now I can't hide my embarrassment because I can't edit! Noooo

Thank you both I don't seem to have it I have "My Profile > Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, Edit Avatar, Profile Privacy" and that's it other than the my account stuff. Is there a minimum posts or something? although I'm pretty sure I'm in to the 100s by now......

Team Kaizen

Does this link not take you there? http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/prof...=editsignature
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Hmm, it says "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." I think i broke something.....

Never mind...... I'm a massive pleb.....

I didn't realise my paid membership had ran out....Now i have it lol

Thanks for your help! Hope the bugs in the site are sorted soon

Sorry Just wanted to see if it worked lol Thanks again everyone!

McMullet
    Did you hear anything back from the FRA, Ocracoke? It does feel like the forum is a bit... neglected. It's not very heavily used and there's no mod/admin presence as far as I can see.

If there's no real interest from the FRA to maintain it then I rather fear that the whole thing will just stop working one day in the not too distant future. It's a bit sad, as I think this is a much better medium to keep track of discussions and of people's work than facebook and the like. Unfortunately it seems most people prefer facebook to message boards and so I guess that's where they've all gone.

I can totally understand there's not much point maintaining the forum if it's not being used much, but it's still a shame.

Register To Comment