Register To Comment

Thread: Argos drill motor mounts and other mounts.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    *************** NEWS ******************

I have the ability to make these at home although longer delay shipping, I can still make some of these during this time of covid-19.

Hit me up on the following should you want to connect and chat about robot stuff directly.
    Facebook - facebook.com/Roboteernat
    Telegram, OOTA discord as Roboteernat or on FR here.

I now am able to offer mounts for
    MYLEK
    BOSCH PSR18
    B&D 12V (18v)
    GUILD drill driver (from argos) (note mount spacing is different)
    and the discontinued ARGOS drills.
    VONHAUS18v 2 speed drills
    Argos CHALLENGER drills with a different mounting spacing.

mounts now cost £10 a set. Vonhaus with speed locker is a bit extra for the additional locking ring.

Still in manufacture (Aug2020) Made to order and usually ship within a couple of days.

A4491DEA-8F5F-44B7-B4EC-F0A4D03F5E22.jpg

Cost is £10 a set for 1 motor. Postage Starts from £2.50 and depends on weight/quantity ordered.

I can also change dimensions of mounts should your design require it for an additional charge of £1 to modify the design, and additional to cover the additional plastic in your bespoke design.

Height from centre shaft: 30mm

Distance of mount holes 52.5mm x 30mm. Press the mounts firmly together to check your spacing measurements. - Note the new GUILD motor mounts have currently a different spacing - please message me for more info.

Mounting bolts: M5 depth 20mm

I can also design mounts for other motors, and have done for Bosch motors.
    Have something odd? I can discuss posting the motor to me and I can 3D scan the motor assembly to produce bespoke mounts.

I also make and sell wheels and hubs to give you a 'screw and drive' setup.

Just get in contact :-)
    Thank you,

Note, Mylek drills are 4mm longer than the argos drills, so when designing your spacing to mount the motors, bear this in mind.

For Argos and Mylek drills currently...
    As a reference, the dimension from shoulder of 3/8 threaded section to the central point of the mount is 37.5mm see attached images.

dimensions.JPGguild motor.PNGargos-challenge.jpgVonhaus drill.JPG20200203_114006_resized.jpg20200203_113830_resized.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 22nd August 2020 at 22:51. Reason: New motor design available

Register To Comment