Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sprouting Potato: 4wd Pusher

Bad Wolf
    These both look great! Nice work man! cant wait to see them all on Sun!

Bad Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    Bring it on!

We'll have a whiteboard and control each other's, then we'll see who's last!
    Yeah I'm *so* going to get whooped, can't wait to finally lose and claim my rightful title!!!

But yeah, should be a good day, can't to see everyones 'bots in the flesh... erm, plastic

Graham, are the weapon hubs on SH an of the shelf component? Stealing some ideas from SH to upgrade Pullover for next time (sorry). The lifters seemed to work very well, and I'm re-engineering the grabber arm to go back for enough to *actually* self right every time. Hope you don't mind the blatant design theft...

course i don't mind! i first saw them on one of georger's bots (the hammer one), so i kinda nicked the idea, too.

they're pololu 3mm mounting hubs: https://www.pololu.com/product/1079

there is also something similar out there that has only two mounting holes and is long rather than disc shaped, but i don't know what they are
    Last edited by voorsk; 2nd September 2018 at 20:56.

Aw thanks dude! been looking on and off for these all weekend, I need to improve my google-fu I think.

It makes it better that I'm building the arm Inspired by Hummus and not the same as... in fact, I like that, might write that on the bot... anyway, thanks for getting back to me, time to get cracking!

Register To Comment