Register To Comment
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ant Weight Circuit Help

From memory, throttle and rudder is the left stick, swapping those with aileron and elevator *should swap the sticks over... gimme an hour or w/o and I'll have a play with mine and see what odd results we can get ha

Edit: could you not switch it to mode 1 in the menu?
    Last edited by Retroman; 26th July 2018 at 16:10. Reason: Additional info

Bad Wolf
    Thanks Retroman! Okay great! How do you mean Mode 1? :/ sorry!

Bad Wolf

Don't be sorry, silly

Mode 1/2 is the way the tx is set up, Mode 2 is most common in Europe, and that has left stick throttle, Mode 1 is aimed at the US boys and is Right stick throttle. Are you on Deviation firmware?

On mine i did; press [ENT] for menu, Op.2 says 'Transmitter Menu', In the 'Transmitter Menu' op. 1 is 'Transmitter Config'... in there is an option to switch the stick mode. (apologies for over simplified explanation, I typed as I went through it)

Only issue now is that your forward/reverse stick has no spring centring... unless you're brave enough to take it apart and swap the springy bit over...

Hope this helps!!

Bad Wolf
    Thanks Retro, yeah I’m on the Deviation firmware!

And no don’t worry, the more simplistic the better for me hahaha! Honestly!

I posted this question on a FB group and I think I’ve got my Lifter Servo JR on Throttle (so the left stick?) and the other two JRs on Elevator and Aileron? Is that correct? For the lifter to be on the left stick and the drive to be on the right? I think that might be the best plan looking at it again, so I don’t have to perfectly get my drive to 0% to stop,

Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf
    In my picture of the devo screen, is everything correct on there?

BAD wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Lifter Servo JR on Throttle (so the left stick?) and the other two JRs on Elevator and Aileron? Is that correct? For the lifter to be on the left stick and the drive to be on the right? I think that might be the best plan looking at it again, so I don’t have to perfectly get my drive to 0% to stop,
    Yep, that's exactly how mine is set up, right stick is all the driving controls and left moves the arm...

As for the mixer screen, that set up (afaik) will be giving you left/right control with both sticks (am I right?) if you set set them all to their own name (eg. set 4 back to RUD) that should be the simplest control set up afaik.

You at Botfest on Sunday?

Bad Wolf
    Another silly question but what is Afaik? :/

and yeah ill be there (aslong as I can sort this drive out! Haha but yeah I’ll be there! Even if I have to push my bots! Haha how many are you entering? What kinda bot/s are they?

Bad Wolf

Team Kaizen

Another silly question but what is Afaik? :/
    As far as I know.

Looking forwards to seeing your work on Sunday.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Bad Wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocracoke View Post
    As far as I know.

Looking forwards to seeing your work on Sunday.
    Are you still looking forward to seeing my work even if I’m not cool enough to know what AFAIK stands for? Hahaha here’s me thinking it was something technical hahaha

Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf
    Got the lifter working on the throttle side, but I just have continuous movement on the even when the right stick is set to “0” also I can only drive forwards and back not left and right, (just in case anyone was wondering the back right wheel has no motor due to it being slower than the rest so it just spins round once the bot is on the ground) any suggestions? :/

Register To Comment