Register To Comment
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Merseyside/Chester/North Wales social?

Yeah thanks for organising it, and putting up with my incessant rambling and questions

And with any luck I should have something that starts to resemble a feather by then that I can bring down!

Team Kaizen

No worries, asking questions is how we progress (and some experimentation ).

Taking a cursory look at the places that I could potentially hire in Chester, there does seem to be several that fit the bill, will need to do some exploratory work first though - lugging that arena around is heavy work as the polycarbonate walls are 10kg on their own!. With that said, I've got one serious contender already which is 5 minutes from Chester train station.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Well, I'm sure that with some coordination we could arrange a couple of cars or extra hands, if by some miracle I get my car roadworthy again I wouldn't mind helping out.

Bad Wolf
    Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Ocracoke for orginising the event! Was great to meet you guys and have a little battle or two! Looking forward to seeing any footage Id be up for it again and hopefully I can stay abit longer next time!

Bad Wolf

Team Kaizen

Here is a video of the fights we had with Osu and Bad Wolf's antweight. Apologies for the grainy footage, I need to install some lighting into the arena to make it easier for the camera to see.

Bad Wolf
    Cheers for uploading the footage! It’s not too bad quality wise!

Bad Wolf

Team Kaizen

No worries Glad you had a good time, I learnt a lot about organising these socials from doing this one.

Quick update while memory is jogged, parts ordered an Ant, so I should be able to join in he fun at the next one

Team Kaizen

Oooh nice, what sort of Ant? I've managed to get hold of a new NanoTwo V3 ESC, some HDPE, wheels and motors for my new Ant as well. Just need to find a suitable battery, weapon motor and and we are good to roll. Now I just need to find time to build it.

Register To Comment