Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beetleweight Brawl 2018 (unofficial thread)

Team Kaizen

Agreed, you'll definitely see some good matches. Only 11 more days now until the event... I really need to tidy up the last little bits and pieces on Shu!
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

I guess it's probably time to start building...

Team Kaizen

I'd say so

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1463505713957474

Just for those who arnt members, pretty much all the news will be going up in this facebook group first throughout the week.

Thus if you not a member, and want to know everything Beetleweight - its one of the best places to start along with the FRA forum

Hi guys, there's a little (and i mean little) alan key that tightens up the grub screw that holds the polualu hubs to the shaft of my motors... however... said key has vanished into thin air which means i cant tighten my hubs! if anyone has one of these or similar do you mind being a hero and bringing it on Saturday? Would be much much appreciated. Ta!

Team Kaizen

Do you have a link to the hubs being used?

I've got another lifting arm made that should hopefully negate spinners (hopefully) and a third one in progress specifically for the Nuts event.

Myself and couple of other will be bringing and arrangement of tiny alan keys. We will definitely have some for m3 grub screws.

Team Kaizen

Well that was an excellent day. Plenty of weird and wonderful creations on display and some excellent bouts. Many thanks to the folks running the event and the UWE for having us. I wish Shu!'s lifting arm motor hadn't broke during the fight with Crabsoluetly Clawful but never mind. :P

Yer, thank you so much to the event organisers, sponsors and the UWE for a fantastic day, I had an amazing time! Thank you also to all the really wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly people i met that really made the day special. I've never known a community like it and its genuinely 50% the reason i want to go back and put myself through it all again! Also a big thanks to K2 for going easy on me in the first fight! I appreciate it! I think we can all agree its the best upturned ice scoop on the beetleweight circuit at the moment... Now where did i put my stickers?

Register To Comment