Once more, haven't touched this in a while, so I figure I'd update what I've done... which is not a lot other than re-brainstorming.

The idea's to use as much as I can from the original variant of Ratatoskr, so the motors, wheels, ESCs, and maybe some of the plastic, but the batteries I'm going to have to replace as they've not been used in ages (Need to find out how to dispose of them safely or if I can even dispose them at all.)

Additionally, to add to that, it'll be a different body style, a more traditional box-ish shape with it's front with a 45 degree wedge, almost like a mini RW7 Thor... with liberties on the design of course.

On top of that, I'd be switching from a linkage system for the axe to a Snail cam sprocket(?) system. Are snail cam sprockets a thing? Because all I'm finding are bike chain tensioners and adjustors, which aren't exactly what I'm wanting... On top of that, I'd probably need to find a motor with a longer axle or a way to extend my scooter motor's axle to accomodate two of them.

So my list of things to do now is this:

-Draw up the design in an art program or attempt to get CAD software working again to make it more feasable
-New Motor Mounts for easier access and security
-See if such sprockets are available in the first place
-New Batteries
-Maybe get the chassis built out of aluminum for a little more rigidity

...that's all I have for now.