Register To Comment

Thread: Whitchurch (shropshire) Relay for Life 1st July

Doing some charity work with my new feather and wondered if anybody would be interested in joining me.

The PLAN is to make a feather arena (see H&S forum thread) and have a bash about. Details are still being sorted, I realise its the same weekend as a live event.

The event is at Dearnford Lake in North Shropshire, located next to Whitchurch. Its a 24hr walking relay for Cancer Research. My wife is on the committee and I offered my robot to help draw in the public. I'm not expecting anybody to partake in walking, just to bring your lovely bots and help raise some money. As I say, details still need sorting and depends if I can make this arena.

Thank you

great, hope to get more than two.!! I'll get asking around the more local bots directly soon. Possibly should have wrote no spinners fighting (if) I can get this arena built. But the more the merrier, even if we just sit there as static displays having photo's taken!. Want to get a marquee to house us all as you cant trust the English weather.

If anybody is free and willing to travel. We're now looking at static display for HW and FW. I'm going to build a small Beatle weight size arena. So anybody with Beatles and Ants wishing for a few friendly battles, are more than welcome. Would ask no spinners as the polycarbonate is the expensive bit. All to do with space and ease of access unfortunately.

Register To Comment