Register To Comment

Thread: 3d printer, 5x Ants & feather parts

Having a bit of a clear out so now have a few bits for sale. Please PM any offers.

First is my UP mini 3d printer- I upgraded to a Prusa i3 a while ago and this one doesn't get used enough any more.

I had it serviced after a year or so and have replaced the heater block and nozzle but still working well. Will include a spool of ABS filament if anyone is interested.

Next I've got 5 antweights for sale- due to work and other commitments I can't see myself making it to any antweight events this year so they might as well go to someone who can. Included we have
    Inversion 4- 4wd pusher running on 3s with custom silicon tyres- came 4th in the last AWS it entered.
    Mini Red & Blue- originally a cluster but have been entered seperately in the past- both good little flippers
    Yellow- an upgraded Shockbot kit with one of the pink servos, 2s lipo and custom silicon tyres- still works really well.
    Expelliarmus- not a bad little flipper IIRC it was well underweight as an ant and did quite well in the fleas too.

Also have a selction of featherweight motors and gearboxes available.

2x 14.4v drills- never used

1x 18v Dewalt

2x mini EV gearboxes- I have two of these available with HTI motors attached. The motors themselves died long ago but the gearboxes are still good. Should fit a 775 motor if you swap the pinion over.

Lastly I have Inertia XL- still not 100% sure on this one but if there is a decent offer for it I will let it go.
    A few years ago it was one of the best vertical spinners- it was retired with the intention of making a new one which has slowly been worked on over the last couple of years.
    Would come with the bulkheads, disc, shaft, weapon pulley, hdpe base, raex armour and an NTM 5050 motor for the disc.
    The bulkheads were CNC'd from 15mm aluminium and come with bearings pressed into them. They also have a pocket milled to accept the NTM motor.

A quick update.

The 3d printer, 4wd ant, yellow flipper & Inertia XL have all been sold!

Everything else is up for grabs.

All of the ants have now been sold along with the EV gearboxes!

Just the drills and dewalt remaining.

Register To Comment