At the moment i just have:

6:1 – 3300rpm

24:1 – 825rpm

36:1 – 550rpm

Best Regards

Hi,

Here is the 2D file for reference.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey John, there aren't any off-the-shelf solutions that screw directly onto 3/8" drill shafts anymore. Robo Challenge used to do wheels that had nut inserts in them but they no longer make them. Most solutions are custom, the simplest of which is along the same lines as the Robo Challenge wheels, heating a nut and pushing it into a plastic wheel hub. Takes practice to get right and can often have a bit of wobble.

What size wheels are you after? I've got some Banebots ones with a hex hole through them that fits onto a corresponding brake pipe fitting with a 3/8" UNF thread. They're 98mm (104ish with bike tyre fitted), not sure if that's any use. Made a video a while back talking through that method:

Hi,

Robot Extreme Competition have now in stock 3 types of motors!!!!

https://www.robotextreme.pt/product-category/motors/

New REC GearBox link!

https://www.robotextreme.pt/product/rec-gearbox/

Check out!!

Guilherme

Hey all!!

A big FW event is coming and the pressure is growing!

A 15% discount was created, for this you just need to add INSOMNIA at the end of your order, the coupoun is valid in every order, every item and for ANY quantity.

Best,

Guilherme

Redirect Left
    Adding onto previous post, I'm also in search of some 24:1s, 5 of them (4 for immediate use, 1 spare), so it'd be ace to know how long til they're back in stock!
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 18th July 2017 at 02:16.

Hey all.

Currently, REC Gearbox is made by myself, i usually produce batches of 20/30 sets, however i'm planning outsource the production hence i "stopped" the production. For small (confirmed) orders, i COULD arrange something to ~31 July.

Let me know if this date is ok.

Guilherme

Redirect Left
    If you're happy to do it with that date, i'd be happy to get 5x 24:1 boxes from you

Register To Comment