Register To Comment

Thread: First Build and Noise Problems

I built an antweight using http://robotwars101.org/ants/shop/ but it is moving entirely on its own. It is useless since I can barely control it and on top of that one motor seems slower than the other. To clarify, I am not talking about minor twitching. It is in fact doing entirely random and constant movements. Advice would be appreciated.

Here are the images of it anyway. I think I will redesign it if I get the electronics to actually work.
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1472815808000.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1472815852000.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1472815857000.jpg

What RX/TX are you using?

By random is it constantly changing or if you leave the sticks alone is it always the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    By random is it constantly changing or if you leave the sticks alone is it always the same?
    At first it was constantly changing but now the wheels just keep running, even when the transmitter is turned off. I have zero control of it. Is the red LED on the transmitter supposed to flash or should it be constant? It starts going crazy the moment I turn on the transmitter.

It is a T4EU tx and a Radiolink R7EH Rx.

I don't know much about R/C but I think either the transmitter or receiver is broken or both.

You've checked both robot and transmitter are fully charged/on fresh batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    You've checked both robot and transmitter are fully charged/on fresh batteries?
    They were. A capacitor blew on it. So the Rx is returned.

Register To Comment