Register To Comment

Thread: Heavyweight body and 4QD Speed Controllers for sale

Hey everyone, due to circumstances I have to sell of the old heavyweight chassis, and what better time to do it when the show is airing and people are wanting to get into it?

I'm going to get some current pictures soon, though the pictures I'm going to provide will still be accurate.
    http://imgur.com/a/UE6bE
    Photos courtesy of Harry, I nabbed them from his thread till I can get the pictures (The bot's at my dad's house). It comes with red HDPE panels for most of the bot, though I'm not 100% on exactly which ones we have. Be aware this is only the chassis and armor, no internals, no weapon systems (Though the flipper arm is still there)

The speed controllers are some old 4QD ones, I'm happy to sell them separately, or if you're buying the robot, I'll throw them in for cheap (like £25 or something, I'll work it out with what I'm offered).

Feel free to send me an offer on either of the two items, I don't really have a specific price in mind so I'm open to all offers.

By the way, does anyone know where else I could post this? I'd love to see my old robot being put to use, so I want to make sure that everyone that might be interested is able to see this. Thanks!
    Last edited by TeamPsyclone; 8th August 2016 at 18:41.

PM sent.

PM Sent

Right guys, I've been away a little while actually, and haven't had the time to update the post. I'm trying to get in contact with my dad to get some pictures, he still hasn't and he doesn't know where the body panels are. If you're still interested in the shell of the bot with the 4QDs (Which I never used, the previous owner probably has but I haven't been able to due to not having the Receiver portion of the controller.) I will be putting the bot up on ebay, so everyone has a fair chance at the robot, rather than trying to micromanage you all. I'll post a link in 10 mins and PM everyone who messaged a link with it too, just need to set up the auction.

I've started the bid at £40 since the lowest bid I got was £40, so may as well set a base point.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1414

Register To Comment