Register To Comment
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge - Insomnia Gaming festival 26th to the 29th of August

Thanks Guys

Emails will be going out this evening/tomorrow. Thank you all for your support. We really appreciate it and there is a very bright future ahead both for our events and the sport.

Oh did I mention there prize money All to be announced soon.

Sorry for the delay in confirmations guys. Il be sending them all tomorrow. Thank you for your patience its really appreciated.

Will we hear back regardless of being successful or not?

Any chance of getting passes for coming along for whiteboard fights? I'll be up in Birmingham anyway for the Sunday and Monday as it turns out, and would love to drop by with Richie if possible, or even just to come and watch everyone.

I'd also like to be there. Don't have a working weapon to compete in competition with but would like to ram in a whiteboard.

Hi guys

Sorry it's incredibly tight so we don't have space for extra teams. Maybe next time!

Is there enough space for those competing to bring extra machines for Whiteboards? I was planning to leave ours out front (between the arena and the fencing) so people could look at them; show you can build a bit with a jigsaw and a drill

Register To Comment