Upcoming spoilers, I guess. I don't know how to do spoiler tags on this forum, so if someone knows, please let me know so I can edit the post.

Well, here we are. New series, finally. All teams fought so valiantly imo, with some seriously good engineering behind their bots. Some of my all-time favourite veteran competitors in this episode including Terrorherz and Behemoth, and some fantastic newcomers to Robot Wars (though I know of course those of you that frequent this forum are well-seasoned already). I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the new format, my only complaint is the sound design, or lack thereof. Previous series of Robot Wars had an amazing theme, and awesome battle music that always had me absolutely pumped to see the upcoming fights. This one, well there wasn't much music at all, and the music that I did notice seemed to be mostly just some kind of war-like drumming. I hope they step that up next year, I feel like it would really be the icing on the cake for me. What does everyone else think?
Huge congratulations to the Carbide team, I can't wait to see that deadly robot in action again, and commiserations to Team Behemoth, Ant, Kevin and Kane, I really wanted to see you guys go the distance this time, but Evolution 8 of Behemoth seems to be so tough regardless. Rory Mangles and Team Nuts, you were fantastic fun, I can't wait to see what you build next, or if you somehow piece Nuts back together. Truly a fantastic effort by all, and I really did not expect Razer's downfall in that first fight, though I think no one did.