Register To Comment
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mobility Scooters .... by the dozen !

Now the Wife has finish her Gymnastics Competition i was allowed out in the garage, thank you for being patient !

So i have as agreed first come first served.......

1- Typhoon_Driver - 2x or 4x (photos) drive motors and or / 2 complete scooters
    2x Drive motors with boxes Matched - 24V Identical Motors and boxes, Working & Tested on 24v both without wheels.

2- R9000 - 2x drivetrains, motors, batteries, wheels, control hardware or any combination of those, as long as there's two of them, or for example there's one battery for both motors.
    2x different Motor & boxes with suspension and Braked Drums, both have control hardware although it is untested, but motors and boxes good, powered up directly

3- Pinski1 - 2x drive train only, no motors, no batteries
    Available Now.

4- Shakey - 4x matching drive motors ideally, otherwise just 2 matching pairs.
    Sorry can't help to many different combinations only odds left. Will have more next month i'll look again for you before helping next on the list.

5- Maddox - Complete mobility scooter, only lacking bodywork,seat and/or batteries.
    1x Scooter ready for collection complete Ready

6- Niels - Team K.a.L.M. - 2x complete drivetrain(left/right), 400 to 500w range if possible
    Outputs are not labelled on the scooters drive systems.

Thanks for looking into it, I recently purchased some different motors so I'll pass up on your offer.
    May others find what they need.

Is that all of them taken then? If there's any left I'd appreciate whatever's going!

Mega budget heavy is a thing haha

Hey Katch, thanks for this! I did mean to say I wanted matching motors, but if they're similar it should be fine anyway. Any idea how much it would cost to deliver, or depending where you are I might be able to collect? PM me if you like.

FLAG CAPTURED - I will have more soon, apparently there are several more ready to be collected, so i will get them next month.

R9000 - i'm M5 Junction 20 - i can post but i'd remove all chassis etc to make it as light as possible, maybe £25/£30 courier ?

Quote Originally Posted by katch View Post
    FLAG CAPTURED - I will have more soon, apparently there are several more ready to be collected, so i will get them next month.

R9000 - i'm M5 Junction 20 - i can post but i'd remove all chassis etc to make it as light as possible, maybe £25/£30 courier ?
    Yeah, courier sounds the best option to me, the price sounds ok.

Awesome, thanks!

Thank you. When and were can we collect? We prefer weekends tough.

Also, if there are others for these parts between Dover and your place, we can play courrier.

Thanks for checking, keep me updated! It's pretty awesome what you're doing here.

Register To Comment