Register To Comment
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobility Scooters .... by the dozen !

1- Typhoon_Driver - 2x or 4x photos drive motors and or / 2 complete scooters
    2- R9000 - 2x drivetrains, motors, batteries, wheels, control hardware or any combination of those, as long as there's two of them, or for example there's one battery for both motors.
    3-
    4-
    5-

I think that's how you wanted it? Sorry I was unsure which bits you wanted us to copy/paste or whatever. Thanks for giving these away! I can't come pick 'em up, but I'll be more than happy to pay for shipping as long as it's not extortionate.

2- R9000 - 2x drivetrains, motors, batteries, wheels, control hardware or any combination of those, as long as there's two of them, or for example there's one battery for both motors.
    3- Pinski1 - 2x drive train only, no motors, no batteries
    4- Shakey - 4x matching drive motors ideally, otherwise just 2 matching pairs.
    5-

Picked up 3 more today, so have 6 total so far. will get more this week and then start stripping them down this weekend and pairing them up to all the requests.

4- Maddox. Complete mobility scooter, only lacking bodywork,seat and/or batteries.
    5-

You erased me off the list there Maddox :P

5- Maddox - Complete mobility scooter, only lacking bodywork,seat and/or batteries.

Sorry

If you've got a couple of identical drivetrains, that would be great for me!

Okay, so I have 6 complete units stripped down, I also have 2 complete scooters. 2 stripped down have no control units, the rest have inverters and control modules, I cannot test them, but I can test the motors with direct power 24v

My garage is rammed, there will be more becoming available, batteries are the only thing the owner of the shop wants to keep purely because he sells them to a scrappy. Considering his generosity I can't hold that against him !

I'm awaiting a suitable pair of batteries to test each unit power train. After that I can separate dead motors from drive trains, or pair up same power motors/ drive trains. I'll then start contacting people to arrange delivery or collection.

Please can you guys below add a preference & location so I can get courier quotes ready when I have tested everything

1- Typhoon_Driver - 2x or 4x (photos) drive motors and or / 2 complete scooters
    5- Maddox - Complete mobility scooter, only lacking bodywork,seat and/or batteries.

(is there an easy upload for images on the forum ?????????????????????????????? )

Register To Comment