Register To Comment

Thread: Lambert Powerdrives with A40-300 motors

Listed on behalf of the college:

Set of Powerdrives modified to hold Ampflow A40-300 motors by our engineers at the college. Roughly 4HP each @24v so an ideal drive for a HW that is entirely self contained. Powerdrives were used in Storm II before we got them and refurbed them, the motors were briefly used by us (no load testing) before we swapped the whole thing out for the system we had designed the robot to use originally when it arrived on the day. I know they'll most likely be wanted more if/when a second series is announced, but may as well offer them now to anyone looking to get a head start or build something for the live shows but happy to hold onto them until then.

Motors by the time you import them are in the £380 region and Powerdrives worked out at about £200 a piece.

Looking for reasonable offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anttazz View Post
    before we swapped the whole thing out for the system we had designed the robot to use originally when it arrived on the day.
    What day would that have been?

.......an arbatry day that I just randomly picked in my head and has nothing to do with any events or anything otherwise.....or something like that

Still available

Thought a ready made drive system would've have become a lot more in demand after a certain announcement this week. If anyone's planning to use these on heavy duty 14 inch wheels I have a pair that could be thrown in.

Motors have been sold. Gearboxes are still available and will suit either the 3 inch or 4 inch Ampflow motors.

Gearboxes Sold

Register To Comment