Register To Comment

Thread: ESC Repairs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi guys,

This is something I've been considering for a while, and have done a fair bit of for people in the past, but thought I'd open it up as a general service.

A lot of the time when electronics die, as long as ALL the magic smoke hasn't come out, it's often possible to repair to fully working condition again.

If anyone has dead ESCs, then I'm offering to have a look at it free of charge and see if I can fix it.

If it's beyond economical repair then you can either have it back or I'll keep it and use the working parts to help repair others.
    If I can fix it, I'll charge for replacement components, shipping, and a small fee for my time, and you get a working ESC back at a much lower cost than buying a new one. Pricing will have to be on a case by case basis given the range of ESCs and possible failures.

Happy to look at anything from antweight to heavyweight ESCs, brushless or brushed.

I'll be at Burgess this weekend, so if you've got anything you want looking at, bring it along and I'll take it on to have a look at.
    Last edited by Rapidrory; 19th May 2016 at 14:45.

Register To Comment