Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for a clear out

Time to clear out some of the bits and pieces taking up space that I haven't used in a while.

- Thunder power TP 1010C charger and balancer. An older lipo charger but still a good one. Will handle up to 10s pack size and charge at 220w (depends on pack size for current).
    - Hyperion Vx G3 lipo pack. 4200mAh, 5s, 35C discharge.
    - Perm 080 motors. 1 working, 1 for spares or repair.

Pictures to follow along with other bits and pieces as I come across them. PM me with offers / questions.

Finally got around to taking pictures and pulling out some other bits and pieces that I'm happy to let go.

http://imgur.com/a/B7mWV

So in summary,

- Thunder power TP 1010C charger and balancer. An older lipo charger but still a good one. Will handle up to 10s pack size and charge at 220w (depends on pack size for current).
    - Hyperion Vx G3 lipo pack. 4200mAh, 5s, 35C discharge.
    - Turnigy nano packs - 5s, 2.7Ah X2 (used for drum in boner)
    - Turnigy nano pack - 6s, 1.3Ah (used for drive in boner)
    - Perm 080 motors. 1 working, 1 for spares or repair.
    - Mix of bane bots wheels, some used some not, some with nuts for drills in the middle, some not.
    - Two linear actuators that I was going to use with the SMIDSY rebuild that never happened. Suitable for feather or heavy.
    - 1 low pressure ram
    - Melty brain feather disc and electronics (open source)

If you want any more info on any of the above or want to make an offer then please drop me a PM.

How much would you want for the linear actuators? (also what is their stroke/reach?)

Tim I'm afraid the linear actuators have been sold.

just watch you win series 7 on my skybox from last night, what happened to the perm mate ?

I ran it no load on 8s. Didn't seem to like that as it started spitting copper out at me. Cue a quick change out to an etek.

Charger sold

Still got all the lipo, wheels, pneumatic ram and melty brain project available.

....And the big ones please

Small ones are 3-7/8"
    large ones are 4-7/8"

Register To Comment